PHI ENGINEERING LLC
plans. reports. permits. land surveying. project planning.
Michael D. Phipps, PE LS PRINCIPAL
180 Yale Avenue, Milford, CT 06460
PHI ABSOLUTES, PHILOSOPHIES AND MISSION
PHI PLEDGES THE FOLLOWING TO ITS CLIENTS
- To work within the boundaries of applicable laws, professional ethics, codes and standards expected of Professional Engineers and Licensed Land Surveyors.
- To deliver quality service at a reasonable fee.
- To deliver its work on time.
- To respect the values and cultures of the communities we serve.
- To promote lower-impact design solutions proven to mitigate project-related environmental impacts.
- To first attempt to procure locally available materials, personnel and other resources before choosing foreign counterparts.
- To provide firm, written quotations for the work it proposes.
- Reasonable terms for additional services that may be required, if any.
- Delivery of clear, complete and honest communication.
- A well-trained, punctual professional staff.
- To work cooperatively with approving authorities and agencies.
- To incorporate the client’s vision as best we can.
© 2012 - P H I ENGINEERING, LLC